ECOMAN TRAINING COURSE
Click to Express your Interest for the Course
Effective Communication Skills and Crisis Management
Dates and location are subject to change.
Do you want to sign up for a course? Click here!
Effective communication at work can help us work better with our peers, colleagues and subordinates. It can help us operate within a team and expect better results. Internal and external Communication is important for the public image of our school/organisation. Crisis management is part of our Communication Strategy. To deal with a crisis we need to learn to distinguish the sort of crisis we face, which are the appropriate tools to use for mitigating damage, or even turn the crisis into an opportunity.
- Teachers in Pre-school, Primary, Secondary, Vocational, Adult, special needs
- Teacher Trainers
- Career officers, educational guides and counselors
- Management Staff in the institution/organization
- Headteachers/principals/managers of schools/organizations offering adult education
- Members of students/teachers councils in adult education
- HE Academic Staff
- LLL Educators and Trainers
Click here to see the course fee
Expression of Interest
Do you want to participate at our trainings? Let us know and we will get back at you ASAP!
Passed 10 Courses