Click to Express your Interest for the Course
Learning mathematics through new communication factors
Dates and location are subject to change.
Do you want to sign up for a course? Click here!
The new method of using mathematics communication activities for improving the teaching and learning of mathematics for pupils of age 9-18 will be presented and elaborated. Trainees will also have hands on experience by playing roles of pupils and roles of teachers within the training programme. Trainees will be trained on how to use the materials of the course, which are the outcomes of the project Le-MATH (www.le-math.eu).
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Develop a bigger understanding for current trends in teaching mathematics. Specify the aims and objectives of the Le-MATH projectm and the history behind the project. Identify the two methods, MATHFactor and MATHeatre. Increased knowledge of the participants' culture and countries.
- Identify and comprehend the two methods, MATHFactor and MATHeatre. Discuss and define why and how to use them in the classroom. Understanting of the method "MATHFactor" through the guidelines and videos. Identify the tools for evaluation through practical application and understanding of evaluation.
- Understanding of the method "MATHeatre" through the guidelines and videos. Understand and apply the tools for evaluation of plays. Identify the tools for evaluation through practical application and understanding of evaluation.
- Compose scripts for the method(s). Apply the method(s) to communicate mathematics through oral presentation or play. Increase ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Compose scripts for the method(s). Apply the method(s) to communicate mathematics through oral presentation or play. Increase ability to work in multidisciplinary teams. Apply the tools for evaluation through practical application and understading of evaluation
- Teachers teaching mathematics in Pre-school, Primary, Secondary, Vocational, Adult, special needs
- Teacher Trainers
- Headteachers/principals/managers of schools/organizations offering adult education
- HE Academic Staff
- Associations, Foundations and NGO participants
Before applying under Key Action 1, schools and adult education organisations must develop a European Development Plan. This plan is part of the application form. It outlines the needs of the institution/organisation in terms of quality development and internationalisation, and how their planned European activities will meet those needs.
The purpose of the European Development Plan is to ensure that the planned activities are relevant both for the individual participants and for the organisation as a whole, as activities have a higher impact on the quality of teaching and learning when they are well-integrated in the organisation's strategic development.
Use the below Course Highlights to build your European Development Plan for the Le-MATH Training Course:
- Teach mathematics through new communication factors
- Teach mathematics
- Improvement of English Language
- Train the teachers on how to teach maths through new communication factors
Click here to see the course fee
Expression of Interest
Do you want to participate at our trainings? Let us know and we will get back at you ASAP!
Passed 10 Courses
Tue Mar 12, 2019
|| LE-MATH COURSE 12/03-16/03/2019 (5 days Course)