Click to Express your Interest for the Course
Teaching Mathematics Through Games
Dates and location are subject to change.
Do you want to sign up for a course? Click here!
Math-GAMES - Games And Mathematics in Education for Adults – Courses for Numeracy Learning Methods Based on Games is producing a compendium and a guidebook in 9 languages, which should give the answer to two main questions while rising numeracy in education:
1. How can we reduce the number of under skilled adults to promote social integration and participation into our society?
- How can we increase incentives for adult training by using games?
- How can we offer tailored learning opportunities to individual learners by using games?
- How can we provide information on access to the services of adult learning?
2. How can we save traditional and famous games in different countries from a loss?
- Teachers teaching mathematics in Pre-school, Primary, Secondary,
- Teacher Trainers
- Headteachers/principals/managers of schools/organizations offering adult education
- HE Academic Staff
Click here to see the course fee
Expression of Interest
Do you want to participate at our trainings? Let us know and we will get back at you ASAP!
Passed 10 Courses